Thinking about taking a class at Seward Park?
Have a look at our teachers doing some short demonstrations to get a little taste of the fun you’ll have here.
- Tip Toland working on a bust
- Rob Fornell throwing off the hump
- Beth Woll making a slab platter
- Joey Chiarello starting a clay animal
- Jen Mills uses plaster molds for components of a sculpture
- Trevor Johnson teaching the younger children how to make clay animals
- Peter Avriett working with teens
- Carol Gouthro uses tar paper templates to build an interesting shape
- Damian Grava makes an altered platter
- Chris Scamehorn shows how to set up a space to work with clay